I love Fridays. I love that they are the end of the work week, yet the beginning to the weekend. I love that Friday is a day I know I will have more time with my family to just unwind and prepare for tasks ahead. To celebrate Fridays I will dedicate my blog to totally random thoughts, photos and experiences!
1. Today is my birthday! I am 36 years old. This means I’ve been an adult for exactly 1/2 of my life now. I celebrated by having 3 pieces of bacon this morning–living on the wild side.
2. Girl Scout Cookies are still on sale at my house. My girls can hook you up if you’re in the Austin area. This is our 4th year selling cookies, and you know what? I don’t like them very much anymore. In the past I was known to eat them for breakfast the first day of the sale. Here it is, one week into the sale, and I’ve had exactly 5 cookies.
Selling cookies makes you into a crazy person, seriously! Counting by $3.50 in your sleep kinda crazy person.
3. Speaking of Girl Scouts. My Brownie Troop of 3rd Graders Rock my socks!
4. I don’t think I’m addicted to Pocket Frogs on my Ipad very much. At least not this week.
5. Speaking of Ipad…I just bought Osmos from the App Store. Hoping to use it as a chill out game to de-stress after dealing with house stuff.